Setting the Gold Standard for Cannabis Training and Education
Based on Science – Removing the Stigmas
“The [legal] cannabis industry employs over 320,000 people in the United States and that number is rising rapidly. There is a major need for education and job training that’s actually affordable for people that want to work in the industry. That’s where we come in – sharing decades of knowledge, first-hand experience, and science-backed research – all at a price that anyone can afford.”Adam Merkle – Founder/CEO of Let’s Enjoy Cannabis
Online Cannabis Training Courses
Learn on Any Computer, Tablet, or Mobile Device
Only $19.99 for Lifetime Access!
Our courses are continuously evolving with the cannabis industry and use only facts and science-based information.
Most sites only give you one year to access their cannabis training, but we give you lifetime access to our courses.
Our Current Online Lessons Include
- The History of Cannabis
- Cannabis Use in Ancient Cultures
- How the Endocannabinoid System Works
- Types of Cannabinoids
- Terpenes and Their Effects
- Cannabis Plant Anatomy
- Methods of Consumption
- Using Cannabis as Medicine
Pay just a one-time fee of $19.99 and get lifetime access to our continuously evolving cannabis training courses.
Live Instruction Option
Customized for Your Needs
Starting at Only $80 per student!
With this option, we offer 100% live instruction via Zoom + lifetime access to our online courses.
The live instruction will be tailored to your specific state, requests, and/or needs.
Live Instruction Seminar Topics Include
- Medicating with Cannabis and its History
- The Endocannabinoid System
- Types of Cannabinoids
- Terpenes and their benefits
- Weights and Measurements in the Industry
- Sanitation in the Cannabis Industry
- Cannabis Sales Professionalism
- Ending Stigmas with Science
- Cooking with Cannabis
- Product Knowledge and Placement
- Making Recommendations to Patients
- Reading Body Language In Dispensary Sales Situations
- Understanding and Listening to Patient Needs
- Cannabis Laws and Regulations – State Specific
- SOP and Harassment Policy Training
- How to Detect and Report Diversion
- Review of Cases, Consent Actions, and Investigations by the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission
Our live education seminars are typically 2-4 hours long – depending on the material covered and the amount of Q&A.
Price starts at $80 per student and includes a live education seminar, live Q&A, PDF downloads, and lifetime access to our online courses.